Eagle Nest Cabins & Marina
The Eagle Nest Marina store hours: Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Eagle Nest Lake State Park is now closed to all out-of-state visitors. The lake is open every day, 6 am – 9 pm. for ice fishing!
The ice fishing tournament will be held January 28-31, 2021. Details coming soon!
Destination Eagle Nest
Eagle Nest Cabins & Marina is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo mountain range in Northern New Mexico. Nestled high in the Moreno Valley where you will experience some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. This area of New Mexico truly places you in “The Land of Enchantment.” Eagle Nest is always a great destination!
Sources – Angel Fire Resort, Geraint Smith Photography, Abiquiu Inn, WWI Centennial Commission
Adventure Eagle Nest
- Whether you love hunting, fishing, ski biking, mountain biking, or hiking, this is the perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Eagle Nest is the gateway to New Mexico’s Enchanted Circle ~ convenient to New Mexico’s fine ski resorts, Cimarron Canyon State Park, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Eagle Nest Lake State Park, Valle Vidal…
- There is always adventure in Eagle Nest.
Experience Eagle Nest
- Eagle Nest Cabins & Marina is the perfect location for the ultimate vacation experience.
- We have 11 furnished cabins and RV Park. Awake in the morning with spectacular views of the mountains and lake.
- Eagle Nest Marina includes a full service bait & tackle shop with a mechanic on duty. The marina offers boat rentals and guided fishing tours.
- View the abundant wildlife. Reel in trout, pike, perch, and salmon, or cruise the lake.
- Enjoy some family fun at the Cowboy Fest, July 4th celebration, Eagle Fest, Fish Fest…
- There is always something to experience in Eagle Nest!