Formally known as Mountain View Cabins & Eagle Nest Marina
Snow Spectacular begins October 21!
We will be open year-round!
Destination Eagle Nest
Eagle Nest Cabins & Marina is surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo mountain range in Northern New Mexico. Nestled high in the Moreno Valley where you will experience some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world.
Adventure Eagle Nest
- Whether you love hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, four-wheeling or hiking, Eagle Nest provides the perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Nestled in the valley, Eagle Nest grants immediate access to the finest ski resorts New Mexico has to offer.
- Cimarron State Park, Vietnam Veterans Memorial State Park, Eagle Nest Dam’s 100th Celebration, Nashville to New Mexico, and High Country Arts Festival …
There is always adventure in Eagle Nest.
Experience Eagle Nest
- Eagle Nest Cabins & Marina is located on Highway 64 near the northwest side of Eagle Nest Lake.
- Eagle Nest Cabins consist of 11 furnished cabins as well as an RV park. Some of the cabins will be opened year round for the seasons of hunting, skiing, and ice fishing.
- Eagle Nest Marina includes a full service bait & tackle shop with a mechanic on duty. The marina offers boat rentals and guided fishing tours.
We invite you to stay with us and explore the “Land of Enchantment.”